Fragrant and full of bold flavours, this fluffy orange and honey couscous is sweet and zesty. Great warm or chilled to spice up any dinner.
- 2 cups So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 tbs honey (plus extra for drizzling when serving)
- 3/4 cup plain couscous
- 1 orange (2 tsp of orange rind plus slices for serving)
- 1 tbs of mixed seeds and almonds, for serving
- Heat So Good Almond and Coconut Milk and honey in a saucepan over medium to high heat until simmering.
- Stir in couscous then cover the saucepan and turn off the heat. Let it stand until all the Almond and Coconut Milk has been absorbed. Takes around 15 minutes.
- Stir in orange rind then divide into bowls.
- Top with mix seeds and almonds, orange slices and a drizzle of honey.
- Serve warm or chilled.