This delicious cherry ripe smoothie is the ultimate guilty pleasure breakfast without the guilt! With raw cacao and the goodness of So Good, why not enjoy a better breakfast?
- 650mL So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh cherries (make sure the pips are removed if fresh!)
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder – chocolate
- 1 tbs shredded coconut
- 2 tbs raw cacao
- A few ice cubes, or even better, frozen cubes of coconut cream or milk if you have it!
- Pop all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour up in two glasses, top with shredded coconut, a dusting of raw cacao and a few fresh cherries!