You love peanut butter and you love bananas – wait until you try this simple delicious frozen version!
- 4 large bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup Sanitarium Crunchy peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. chilled So Good Almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp extra peanut butter
- 2 tsp shredded coconut
- Roughly chop the bananas and place into a food processor, pulse briefly to chop. Add the peanut butter, milk and vanilla
- Quickly process to a puree.
- Spoon into small individual serving dishes, top each with a dollop of peanut butter and sprinkle shredded coconut.