The goodness of quinoa and seasonal pears make this one-pot breakfast perfect for cold mornings.
- Place quinoa, almond milk, water, cinnamon, lemon zest, and prunes into a large pot and stir to combine. Add pears but do not stir again.
- Bring mixture to the boil, cover and immediately reduce heat to very low. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and stir to combine all ingredients. Mix through Weet-Bix and pistachios.
- Divide quinoa porridge into bowls and serve hot.
- Porridge can be served with a drizzle of honey and a dollop of unsweetened yoghurt if you wish.
- We kept the skin on our pears but you can peel before cooking if preferred.