- 1 small ripe banana, peeled
- ½ tbs flax meal (ground flaxseed)
- 1 tbs So Good Prebiotic Soy Milk
- 140mL So Good Prebiotic Soy Milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp olive oil spread
- 4 thick slices of wholegrain bread
- In a medium sized bowl, thoroughly mash your banana and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix your flax meal and 1 tbsp soy milk and set aside for 5-10 minutes to absorb the milk, creating your flax egg.
- Add the remaining 140mL of soy milk, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and flax egg to the bowl with the banana and mix until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little olive oil spread.
- Dip each slice of bread in your mixture for 5-10 seconds each side and place in the heated pan.
- Cook until crispy and golden, flip and cook the other side. Repeat for each slice of bread. Top with your choice of toppings e.g. fresh fruit and soy yoghurt!