This deliciously creamy soup is quick and easy to make, a good source of protein, calcium and fibre and low in saturated fat. A great light meal for those cold winter evenings.
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1kg cauliflower florets
- 1 ½ vegetable stock cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 ½ cups So Good Regular soy milk
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add cumin seeds and onion and saute until soft.
- Add cauliflower, stock cubes and water. Bring to boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Place in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add So Good and salt and process until combined. Return to saucepan and reheat.