A beautiful deep pink nicecream, full of antioxidants. A healthy alternative to regular ice cream as it is literally made of blended frozen fruits. A perfect go-to when you feel like a not-so-naughty dessert.
- 2 cups frozen dragonfruit pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes, toasted
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh diced dragonfruit
- Place dragonfruit, raspberries and banana and coconut water in a food processor and process until thick and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into bowls and top with coconut flakes and fruit. Serves 4.
- Dragonfruit is another name for pitaya and frozen pitaya can be purchased from health food stores.
- As bananas become over ripe, peel and place them in the freezer. Frozen banana gives nicecream its smooth creamy texture.